1. for a triangle(sum of two sides is greater
than or equal to the third side),what is the minimal number of test cases
The answer is 3
1. Measure all sides of the triangle.
2. Add the minnimum and second highest length of
the triangle and store the result as Res.
3. Compare the Res with the largest side of the
2. How will you check that your test cases covered all the requirements?
By using traceabiltymatrix.
Traceability matrix means the matrix showing the relationship b/w the
requirements & testcases.